Nurse Clinician Assistant Head Nurse
Description of the Organization
The Cedars Home for the Elderly is a non-profit organization serving 32 heavy-care residents in a CHSLD.
The salary and work conditions are established according to the norms of the Health and Social Services Network.
Permanent Full Time Day Position of 75 hours per two-week period.
The incumbent reports to the Director of Nursing, and assists his/her immediate supervisor in their duties. This person plans, supervises and coordinates the activities of the unit, and acts as the contact for his/her colleagues in the planning and evaluation of care.
The incumbent ensures the execution, evaluation and revision of clinical and evaluative tools for the quality of care. The person contributes to the safety and quality of care, the professional support as well as the development of skills.
- Member in good standing of the OIIQ
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or a Bachelor’s Degree composed of three (3) eligible certificates, of which at least two (2) are in nursing
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant clinical experience
- Must have a good clinical judgment and be able to adapt practices to the needs of the residents
- Advanced skills in conflict management and verbal and written communications with colleagues, residents and families
- Ability to train teams, residents and families
- Capacity to share knowledge with teams in a collaborative work environment